Monday, June 18, 2007



I did it!! I spent the day with my stellar down-line Jenn Diercks and she helped me step into this century by showing me how to use my digital camera for things other than taking pictures. I now know how to save them on my computer and edit them so they fit on my Stampin' Up! website. Wow, I am just beside myself with joy!



This is the first picture I learned to re-size and edit. It is a project I did months ago for a stamp camp. This tote holds 6 stamped cards and matching envelopes. I saw soooo many of these on Splitcoast Stampers and was very inspired. I used Cranberry Crisp, True Thyme, Kraft and Naturals Ivory cardstock. I used the same colors of inks, hodge podge hardware and the incredible faux stitching technique. You know... using the paper piercing template and paper piercer from the Crafter's Tool Kit pierce card stock and then using a white gel pen connect the dots and there you have it, faux stitching! What a fun project and what a great gift to give.

2 comments:

Jenn D said...

YAY! You got the post all done and everything. I'm glad you have all of this figured out and if you need anything just ask. I can't wait to see what you stamp to show next.

Jenn

Karen said...

Great project! Congrats on your new addiction (blogging)